The final test
* 25 pull-ups
* 50 deadlifts at 135 pounds
* 50 push-ups
* 50 box jumps with a 24-inch box
* 50 "floor wipers" (a core and shoulders exercise at 135 pounds)
* 50 "clean and press" at 36 pounds (a weight-lifting exercise)
* 25 more pull-ups -- for a total of 300 reps
The workouts varied and the above was the final test. They were given just enough food to fuel exercise and recovery... barely, then about 90-120 minutes of fight training afterward.
Add the above reps together and you will get for a total of 300 reps and do all of them in less than 20 minutes.