The truck is over 10 years old now, so I thought I'd do some maintenance and extras to spice it up a bit. I've had the truck for about 6 years, and have only done the deck plate mod, gray wire mod and had to change the master brake cylinder at about 90k miles. Next step I'd like to put some decent suspension on it with about a 2" lift, probably OME stuff and Alcan rear leafs.
This past weekend I installed the URD 7th injector system with calibrator, 2.2" s/c pulley, and mounted a ScanGauge II.
Weekend before that I did a timing belt change, water-pump, thermostat, URD crank pulley, etc. and Flex-a-Lite fan (need to rewire this and change the control box location).
Weekend before that I installed a used TRD supercharger I got locally from an add off Craigslist. During this week I put a roof rack on the ARE cap that my brother (thanks Jason) gave me from his old full size Yukon. Did some cutting and mounted it on the cap with some stainless hardware.
Two weeks before that I needed new tires so I decided to get new rims too. Went with Method Racing rims and BFG Mud Terrains.
Two weeks before that I found a used matching ARE cap on Craigslist for $275, so I took my carpenter cap off and put on the ARE.
Post a Comment